Steps to the road to recovery:
Step 1: To send a data recovery to our lab for processing, please click here to fill out our online Intake form and to pay our non refundable evaluation fee of $50 (credited back into final bill if your data recovery attempt is successful).
Step 2: Print the completed Intake form, place in the box, and package your recovery well i.e. hard drives are already fragile and in your drives current state – please ensure you wrap the drive up well for its safe journey to our labs.
Step 3: Send all data recoveries to:
ID-Dr. or Information Delivery & Data Recovery Services, LLC.
(NOTE: this is our new location below).
11397 LPGA Dr.
Apartment: A (lower)
Corning, NY 14830
Shop: (607) 654-7475
- When the drive is received, ID-DR will assess the damage thoroughly and contact via preferred method with an estimate of work.
- If your drive falls into the 5% realm that donors are usually needed, a donor drive will be required for parts to fix your drive. All prices will be communicated prior to start of work. PLEASE do not send us a “donor” drive with your broken drive.
- After an estimate of work has been customer authorized, ID-DR will continue with the data recovery process.
- Once completed, a sample data file can be sent to customer for data validation and verification.
- We will then send you the data on a transfer drive of customer’s preference; flash drive, CD, or external drive – Note if you send a data transfer drive – we will charge a $45 fee to transfer the data. If you buy a transfer drive from us, then we waive that fee.
- Return shipping is passed on at this point as well. Return shipping varies due to location and weight.
- ID-DR provides an additional benefit of storing recovered data for 60 days on our state of the art and fire walled (behind a Dell Sonic wall) secure network storage infrastructure at no extra cost. ID-DR provides this service for future recovery and organization.
To get started on your Data Recovery or Digital Forensics Analysis/Recovery today contact us via phone, chat, or e-mail, and start the process to re-own your data today!
“Experienced, Educated, and Professional!”